Tuesday, January 26, 2010

soccer game





Yesterday the children at Amani played soccer against the staff. The staff won! It was fun to watch (no girls played but I'm sure we could've if we had wanted to). I don't have much else to write about as of now except that I am exhausted. The above pictures are just of the kids playing at Amani and one is of the view of kilimanjaro from amani. I will write more later about Amani and what I am doign at amani etc and I will add more pictures of Amani and the hostel and of the children at amani.

2 comments:

  1. Cara--this is awesome! thank you for sharing and keeping us all posted. i love your picture (as always) and am so happy for all you are seeing and doing already! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara- are those animal bracelets actually rubber bands? IF so, I think I can get my hands on 100 or so.Text Katie the answer.
    LOVE YOUR BLOG!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete